About Me

My photo
i want to be me,me myself and i but i have to be someone to make people happy too...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

move or stay

nothing to write actually..if they know what i am doing..it does not really good to know..\
just need a place to tell and share my feeling..
i am really sad..angry...frustrated..
how can they do like this to a new worker like me...new ? not so new...
they make me demoralized-and not have passion to work.
hope tomorrow will be more bright for me..hope tomorrow i have passion to work.
work...
anywhere we work..we still be the same person if we show ourself..
yeh..this is me...
myself
one and the only one...
should i look for a better offer or just stay and accept all ...???

No comments:

Post a Comment

solatlah kamu sebelum kamu disolatkan

share

its me


we care

we care
Powered By Blogger